|Respondent ID:||4828576165 (Collector: 87370504)|
|Date of feedback:||30/06/2016 - 30/06/2016|
| A resident:||No |
|A worker:||Yes |
|A business owner:||No |
|A land owner:||Yes |
|Organisation:||No - Individual.|
|Gender and Age Group:||Male / 55-64|
|How did you hear about the consultation?||Community update |
How important do you think the following benefits of the crossings are for Suffolk?
- The redevelopment of the island as an area for high tech investment and enterprise
- Continued investment in the Waterfront, Marina and the Port
- The regeneration of the southern section of the town including business investment, housing development and community services
- Less congestion in Ipswich and on the A14 and improved journey times
- Increased connectivity between the southeast and southwest of Ipswich
- More route options and improving safety for walking and cycling
|Island Site:||Very important|
|Ipswich Waterfront Investment:||Very important|
|A14 and Ipswich congestion:||Very important|
|South East and South West connectivity:||Very important|
|Rat-run Route Options and Safety:||Very important|
Which of the following impacts are important in determining your support for the crossings?
Ipswich Ltd note: We notice no option for air pollution
|Ecological:||No feeling either way|
|Visual appearance/design quality:||Important|
|Noise:||No feeling either way|
|Land use and/or property:||Very important|
|Disruption during construction:||Important|
|Other (please specify):|
The crossings would deliver reductions in traffic on many local roads; however it is likely that some local roads surrounding the crossings would experience an increase in traffic. In priority order, please choose the three issues that would concern you the most if traffic increased on your road.
|Second biggest concern:||Vehicle speed|
|Third biggest concern:||Access to local services|
Now choose the three traffic management measures you think we should consider to manage the potential impacts of traffic increases if they were to occur on your road.
|Most important:||Reduced speed limits|
|Second most important:||Junction changes|
|Third most important:||Physical measures to prevent through traffic|
East to West travel
- How often do you currently travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- How do you most commonly currently travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- What is the main reason you currently travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- Which of the following statements best describe your current travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- Would you like to be added to our consultation database to be updated about the project and future opportunities to have your say?
|How often East-West travel:||Every weekday|
|Method of Transport:||Car driver |
|Main reason of travel:||Business/delivery |
|Current travel experience:||There is often congestion or delays|
|Keep me updated:||Yes / Agree to continue with survey|
Do you have any further comments or concerns about the location and/or operation of the crossings?