|Respondent ID:||4907399267 (Collector: 87370504)|
|Date of feedback:||12/08/2016 - 12/08/2016|
| A resident:||No |
|A worker:||No |
|A business owner:||No |
|A land owner:||No |
|Organisation:||Representative of an organisation|
|Gender and Age Group:|| / |
|How did you hear about the consultation?|| Directly consulted|
How important do you think the following benefits of the crossings are for Suffolk?
- The redevelopment of the island as an area for high tech investment and enterprise
- Continued investment in the Waterfront, Marina and the Port
- The regeneration of the southern section of the town including business investment, housing development and community services
- Less congestion in Ipswich and on the A14 and improved journey times
- Increased connectivity between the southeast and southwest of Ipswich
- More route options and improving safety for walking and cycling
|Ipswich Waterfront Investment:|
|A14 and Ipswich congestion:|
|South East and South West connectivity:|
|Rat-run Route Options and Safety:|
Which of the following impacts are important in determining your support for the crossings?
Ipswich Ltd note: We notice no option for air pollution
|Visual appearance/design quality:|
|Land use and/or property:|
|Disruption during construction:|
|Other (please specify):|
The crossings would deliver reductions in traffic on many local roads; however it is likely that some local roads surrounding the crossings would experience an increase in traffic. In priority order, please choose the three issues that would concern you the most if traffic increased on your road.
|Second biggest concern:|
|Third biggest concern:|
Now choose the three traffic management measures you think we should consider to manage the potential impacts of traffic increases if they were to occur on your road.
|Second most important:|
|Third most important:|
East to West travel
- How often do you currently travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- How do you most commonly currently travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- What is the main reason you currently travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- Which of the following statements best describe your current travel between the east and west of Ipswich?
- Would you like to be added to our consultation database to be updated about the project and future opportunities to have your say?
|How often East-West travel:|
|Method of Transport:|| |
|Main reason of travel:|| |
|Current travel experience:|
|Keep me updated:||Yes / Prefer not to disclose|
Do you have any further comments or concerns about the location and/or operation of the crossings?
|Comments:||The river is designated as the River Orwell County Wildlife Site (CWS), the designation reflects the river's ornithological interest. It is also known to support other Protected and UK and Suffolk Priority species, as well as forming a buffer to the Stour and Orwell Estuaries Special Protection Area (SPA); the Stour and Orwell Estuaries Ramsar site and the River Orwell Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI). It is therefore essential that all potential ecological impacts likely to result from these proposals are fully assessed; mitigated and compensated. The scheme should also secure ecological enhancements in accordance with national planning policy.|